Call for Abstracts
ABSTRACT PORTAL NOW OPEN! Deadline Extended: Friday, Sept. 1st, 2017
Anaesthetic pharmacology related abstracts that are accepted for presentation at the ASA Annual Meeting may also be appropriate for preview at the ISAP Annual Meeting. Abstracts feature new work are strongly encouraged. Presenters will be informed of their poster for display at the ISAP Annual Meeting in late August 2016 via electronic mail (please provide your most current email address). Poster format must conform to the ASA Meeting Guidelines.
CLICK HERE to Submit an Abstract!
or CLICK HERE to Submit Your Disclosure Form
- May not have been published previously
- Brief, typically less than 500 words
- Must be submitted as an MS Word Document in the following format: SAMPLE
- Limited to one page
- Submitted via the internet using the online submission form
- Abstracts are peer-reviewed according to the following criteria: originality, importance, methods, analysis, results, conclusions, general interest and writing quality
- Authors will be notified of review decision via email
- Presenting authors are required to pay conference registration and expenses. Poster boards are 8' wide x 4' tall tack boards; push pins are provided
- Financial disclosures are required of ALL AUTHORS. CLICK HERE to submit your disclosure now. Failure to submit disclosures at time of submission will disqualify the submission from review