Live Abstract Presentations on
October 21, 2022
NEW In 2022
Call for Abstracts
ISAP 31st Annual Meeting
October 21, 2022
Submission Deadline Closed
Anaesthetic pharmacology related abstracts that are accepted for presentation at the ASA Annual Meeting may also be appropriate for preview at the ISAP Annual Meeting. Abstracts featuring new work are strongly encouraged. Presenters will be informed of their poster acceptance for presentation at the ISAP 2022 Annual Meeting by email on or before August 27, 2022.
- May not have been published previously
- Brief, typically less than 500 words.
- Must be submitted as an MS Word Document in the following format: SAMPLE
- Limited to one page.
- Submitted via the internet using the online submission form.
- Abstracts are peer-reviewed according to the following criteria: originality, importance, methods, analysis, results, conclusions, general interest and writing quality.
- Authors will be notified of review decision via email.
- Selected posters presentations will be given with a live or pre-recorded 3-5 minute presentation at the 2022 Annual meeting. Authors will be expected to be available provide comments and answer questions.
- Presenting authors are required to pay conference registration and expenses.
- Financial disclosures are required of ALL AUTHORS. Failure to submit disclosures at time of submission will disqualify the submission from review.
New in 2022 - Poster Awards
In 2021, ISAP established the Mohamed Naguib Memorial Fund to acknowledge and further the work of Dr. Naguib. His influential work has made significant contributions to the scientific foundation and clinical applications of neuromuscular monitoring and other areas of anesthetic pharmacology.
In addition to supporting the Mohamed Naguib Lecture, the ISAP Board has approved Poster Awards of $1,000-1st place, $500-2nd place and $250-3rd place to help support the work of young researchers.